As hairdressers we may see a lot of people each day, but that doesn’t mean we ever forget our regular customers. A relationship with your hairstylist is a lot like other relationships, but often a woman’s relationship with her hairdresser outlasts many other relationships – even her spouse. This means when you find a hairstylist that you know does a great job, you should stay with them.
We look forward to seeing our regular customers at COEV Hairdressers and know they feel the same about coming to see us! Apart from making everyone feel all warm and fuzzy, our relationship we have with our regular clients also means the best outcomes for them! How is this so? Let us explain…
A Hairstylist with whom you have a good relationship…
• Will know your hair better the longer you go there, and often better than you know your own hair.
• Will be able to suggest styles that they know you will actually go for.
• Will go that extra mile to ensure that you are happy with your cut, and may even throw in a little bonus every now and then to reward you for your loyalty.
• Will likely to be the person you first see on your wedding day and the person to put you at ease.
• Will understand that finding a good hairdresser is nothing to be taken lightly, so will appreciate your continued custom.
• Will feel more like a friend and if you feel like sharing will listen to everything you have to say without judgement.
• Will make you feel like a million dollars every time you leave the salon. And if they don’t they’ll do whatever they can to make things right.
Looking for a new hairstyling relationship?
We want to get to know you and start something great together. Keeping our clients is our best interest and happy returning customers are the cornerstone of our business. Getting a haircut is not something you should dread, and if you do, you haven’t been seeing the right hairdresser.
If you haven’t met us yet, don’t be shy! Come and say hello and let us prove to you how we can be your Brisbane hairdresser of choice. Get in touch with us here or reach us direct on (07) 3844 4766